MRS. AVIATION (No age criteria for taking part).
Why is this competition having a ” tag”? According to ancient mythology , a woman is complete after the birth of a baby and nature has given her universal ideology and this all emphasis us to put a title “MRS. AVIATION”.
So come forward and get participation in it with all pride & courage to shine
Contestants should apply to enter the “Mrs.Aviation” beauty pageant by registering on the website http://biag.us/ Last date for the Registration is initial} .
The contestant can fill the registration by providing all details Once she apply, the organization will take her application in method and review her application consequently. Furthermore, the Contestant might not be a “National” title holder with any other Pageant System.
You OR your organization shall connect to aviation industry at some place
Armed forces & connected aviation departments including Private & Govt.,
Corporate attached with aviation, airports and related.
Hospitality including tourism, ticketing, hotels, cab services to cargo
Makers of Airplane to accessory manufacturer & supplier.
All types of educational institutions, training for crew, fire fighting.
You may represent any country to get participation (Attach photo & address ID).
Height (Min. 4’.8″), 18 and above of age ( on the day of physical appearances)
Mrs. title- Any Single in all manner & no-child
Mrs.title- Open for all, no age limit
Mrs.- Open for all, no age limit
Official language: Hindi & English
At each election , the candidates appear orally .
This is called a speech , but in reality , it is a short and concise presentation of your personality .
In general , it is about saying who you are , where you come from , your plans and your ambition in life .
A closed door session is planned that is , prior individual interviews with each candidate to get to know them better without the stress of the scene .
No, contestants aren’t imagined to be married or pregnant. They ought to now no longer have ever been married, now no longer had a wedding annulled nor given delivery to, or parented a child. The titleholders also are compulsory to live single in the course of their reign. Married Women also can sign in for MRS AVIATION. Visit our internet site http://biag.us/mrs-aviation/ We will begin registration from 2020 for the same.
1. ONLY ONE email listing is applicable till Semi Final round.
2. Next round selection based on maximum like and comment on our social media.
3. You are not require to communicate till virtual round finished. In case we may need to communicate, office.
4. Will send you an email. Keep noting your every act, step, behaviour etc. toward the event.
5. Will count and you will get separate bonus point for success.
1.You may represent any country to get participation (Attach photo & address ID).
2. Height (Min. 4’.8″), 18 and above of age ( on the day of physical appearances).
3. Mrs. title- Any Single in all manner & no-child.
4. Mrs.title- Open for all, no age limit.
5. Official language: Hindi & English
You can send up to 04 different videos, and shall not more than 59 seconds at a time.Your
video shall properly describe about you, city, working profile (if working), why you are willing to participate &
future goal with this Inter-national project for Indians living globally along-with your performance to understand all
about you & short-list.
Format: mp4, mpeg, 3gp, max. size:5.0 mb(max):
DESCRIBE YOURSELF in an audio clip in Hindi/ English.
Yes, PARTICIPATION FEE FOR SHORT- LISTING INRS. @1500/- PER VIDEO CLIP FOR 60 SEC.
LIVING /WORKING OUT OF INDIA FEE US$40 PER VIDEO CLIP FOR 60 SEC.
KEEP NOTE, THERE IS NO REFUND POLICY
Send your Fees to this Bank Account
Punjab National Bank, Delhi NCR
A/c no. 4718000 1000 82580,
IFS Code- PUNB0471800
REMARK IN PAYMENT (MS. OR MRS. AVIATION )
CHECK BEFORE SENDING YOUR RECEIPT + VIDEOS + ATTACH ID+ BUSINESS CARD
Finally top all 4 may get assignments, endorsements & advtg. films etc. worth Rs. 15.00 Lacs
First four winner will get titles ie; Mrs.(Country) World & Mrs. (country) Universe along-with 3 runner-up title &
may get chance for final event for Ms, World & Mrs. Universe for Aviation.
Different title winner will get assignment, endorsement etc. through our organization and you have to fill
MOU separately after final project.
Terms & Conditions, which is also, part of declaration;
1. Only short-listed candidate may inform further.
2. Filling this form not means that you are selected. Wait for short-listing announcement on our web-site.
3. First four winner will get titles ie; Ms.(Country) World & Mrs. (country) Universe & LADY plus along-with 3
runner-up title& may get chance for final event for Ms, World & Mrs. Universe & LADY PLUS for Aviation.
4. Different title winner will get assignment, endorsement etc. through our organization and you have to fill
MOU separately after final project.
5. The applicant must agree to abide by all rules, as changed from time to time by the Organizers.
6. The applicant should be above 18 years of age as on the day of physical event.
7. The applicant uses the prefix ‘MS’ (any single, never given birth to a child/ have never been pregnant nor
been a parent) or take part in MRS.
8. You may communicate with your designated director for any information, after getting participation code..
9. The applicant should be a natural born female.
10. The applicant should hold a valid country passport to represent Country/ continent.
11. The applicant or the applicant’s immediate family should not be related to any person employed the
organizers, contest sponsors and their sub – contractors, or any of the judges as informed to the applicant at
any stage. In case of such a relation, the applicant must disclose the same immediately.
12. The applicant can be under commercial contract with anyone but she shall available to organiser as per
need of contest/assignment all time after fill this form and till result open for general public.
13. The Organisers are not responsible for any delays or non-receipt of applications on any account and for any
14. If an applicant had won the prestigious pageant’s award previously, inform us to get some more advantage
marks into short-listing rounds.
15. The all expenses (travel & stay etc.) will have to be borne by the participant or their circle.
16. The applicant will have to participate in a disciplined and diligent manner throughout as per schedule given.
17. The Organizers are not responsible if the sponsors do not make good the prizes promised by them.
18. The Organizers are not responsible for any loss or physical injury that occurs to the applicant on account of
their participation in the event. The applicant will participate at her own risk and can have no claim against
organizer or any other group company in any regard.
19. Incorrect information will result in disqualification, whether discovered prior to, during or after participation /
short-listing and also may financial punishment.
20. The decision of the judges /Jury will be final in all cases.
21. Only persons of good health, sound mind and having no medical history of any mental illness and having a
good moral character can participate made herein.
22. Only the applicant will be allowed inside the designated venue of the semi-final & training / grooming.
23. The schedules of events and semi-finals rounds are subject to change at the discretion of the Organizer.
24. The Organizers are not responsible for non-completion / non-occurrence of the event.
25. In the event of any dispute, the Organizers decisions are final and binding on the applicant.
26. The courts of East Delhi have the jurisdiction over all disputes